Ba 1st year english literature books pdf: Bachelor of Arts is generally abbreviated as B.A is an undergraduate course which houses various disciplines like English, History, Journalism, Hindi, Psychology etc.
It is a very demanding course among the students who are interested in English literature, Hindi literature, Journalism etc. The course can be pursued after completing 12th or Intermediate from any recognized board. Its span for completing the course is generally of 3 years and may vary university to university.
Ba 1st year english literature books pdf
This degree can be pursued in a full time manner, part time or by correspondence too. Students may choose their mode of education as per their convenience.
About B.A Course
BA is one of the most popular courses among students of Humanities, as it offers more specializations than others.
B.A is a great course for those who are interested in History, Civics, Geography, Economics, Psychology, Journalism etc because this course will give you a very detailed and obvious knowledge about the subject in a simple and in an elegant way. Moreover there are many activities relating to subjects like projects, crafts, skill development and much more. Students who pursue this degree are quite satisfied with their course. It is compulsory to study 5 subjects including the selected subjects, after completing 1 year subjects gets reduced and finally you will get 2 subjects only in final year or 3rd year.
BA comes with two types B.A Honours and B.A General, however there is not any advantage or disadvantage in these two but students may choose on as per their interest.
BA Honours offers a little more elaborated and detailed study of the subjects while BA General provides overall knowledge of the subjects. In Honours subjects to study are less in number with in depth knowledge comparison to General.
Ba english book 1st year book details
|Book Name||ba 1st year english book|
Candidates can check the below mentioned eligibility criteria for admission to BA course:-
- Aspirants must have completed their 10+2 from any recognised board.
- Some colleges also specify that aspirants should have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate marks at 10+2 level. It varies from university to university.
- Some colleges also offer 5% marks relaxation in this criteria for SC/ ST/Physically Handicapped candidates.
Syllabus for B.A depends upon the chosen subjects. Let’s take an example: if you choose English in B.A then you will study literature, language, tenses, voices, essay, letter, narration, error spotting, speaking skills, writing skills, dealing with translation, conversion etc. In such a way if a student chooses Journalism then he/she studies about journalism are curated to suit this profession. Some of those subjects are Functional English; Communicative English; Fundamentals of Computer; Newspaper management; and Creative Journalistic Writing.
Job Opportunities after completing B.A
- There are numerous opportunities in B.A like lecturer, journalists,
- media houses, press media, attender in Reputed Companies, editor, reporter, writer etc
- Also you can apply for a government job if there is any vacancy for graduates only.
One can earn 5 to 8 LPA (Lakh Per Annum) at least. You can also go for further studies like M.A, LLB, MBA, etc. If you are interested in these courses, you can get admission to pursue these courses after completion of B.A
My Final Words
BA is an awesome course to pursue after completing 12th.Relax! And Choose the subject according to what you are interested in studying. Colleges and Universities are always available to assist you while admission. You will not experience a period of 3 year as a milestone because in a very light and interactive way you will pursue your degree.
- BEGAE-182 English Communication Skills
- BEGC-131 Individual and Society
- BEGC-132 Selections From Indian Writing: Cultural Diversity
- BEGC-133 British Literature
- BEGC-134 Reading the Novel
- BEGE-141 Understanding Prose
- BEGE-142 Understanding Drama
- BEGE-143 Understanding Poetry
- BEGG-171 Media and Communication Skills
- BEGG-172 Language and Linguistics
- BEGG-173 Academic Writing & Composition
- BEGG-174 Creative Writing
- BEGLA-135 English in Daily Life
- BEGLA-136 English at the Workplace
- BEGLA-137 Language Through Literature
- BEGLA-138 Reading & Speaking Skills
- BEGS-183 Writing and Study Skills
- BEGS-185 English Language Teaching
- BEGS-186 Business Communication
Other useful links:
- Bsc 1st year physics book PDF download
- Bsc nursing entrance exam Book PDF
- Bsc 1st year chemistry Book PDF
- MBA Books PDF Download
Disclaimer: BooksWarrior does not own this book pdf, neither created nor scanned. We just provide the link already available on the internet and in google drive. If in any way it violates the law or has any issues then kindly mail us email@example.com to request removal of the link. We do not support piracy.
Comment for any query and feedback.