Bsc 1st year physics book pdf download: For B.Sc. First year students here we came up with the exclusively books and notes to prepare for the examinations and cover the syllabus within the timeframe.
There are many more books available in the market but it is very important to select the right one and this book has some unique features that make it different from others.
Bsc 1st year physics book pdf download
The entire content of the book is supported with the illustrations, diagrams, pictures that ease the learning process and help in clarifying and grasping the concepts. The complete chapter of the book is designed according to the latest syllabus of the examinations framed by different universities on the base of UGC and serves the full purpose of the book.
The one prominent feature of the book is it also comprises previous years questions asked in various universities examinations, it also helps in understanding the outlook of the paper.
Key feature of the books:
- The entire book is divided into two sections: Mechanics, Oscillations and Properties of Matter and Electricity, Magnetism and Electromagnetic Theory for delineated understanding of concepts.
- It is complemented with more than 450 figures for clear understanding.
- The book incorporated more than 1000+ theoretical and numerical problems to test the knowledge of the students.
- It is updated and modified based on the latest bsc 1st year physics syllabus.
Bsc 1st year physics book pdf book details
|Book Name||bsc 1st year physics book pdf download|
Bsc 1st year physics notes pdf book Contents
Section-I: Mechanics, Oscillations and Properties of Matter:
- Mechanics: Laws of Motion
- Motion Under a Central Force
- Conservation of Momentum and Mechanics of Centre of Mass
- Dynamics of Rigid Body
- Oscillations: Simple Harmonic Motion
- Lissajous’ Figures
- Damped, Forced Harmonic Oscillator
- Coupled Oscillators
- Motion of Charged Particles in Electric and Magnetic Fields
- Properties of Matter: Elasticity
- Fluid Mechanics: Viscosity
- Surface Tension
Section-II: Electricity, Magnetism and Electromagnetic Theory:
- Mathematical Background-I: Vector Analysis
- Mathematical Background-II: Partial Derivatives
- Repeated Integrals
- Electrostatics: Electric Field
- Electric Potential
- Electric Fields in Dielectrics
- Electric Currents: Steady Current
- Alternating Current (A.C.)
- Magnetostatics-I: Force on a Moving Charge
- Magnetostatics-II: Magnetic Field due to Steady Currents
- Time Varying Fields: Electromagnetic Induction
- Electromagnetic Waves
Other useful books:
- Bsc 1st year botany book PDF
- Bsc 1st year chemistry Book PDF
- Zoology book for Bsc 1st year PDF
- Bsc 2nd year maths book PDF
- spectrum modern history pdf
- black book of english vocabulary pdf
- Shankar ias environment pdf
- Higher engineering mathematics bs grewal pdf
- Quantum CAT book PDF
- Play with advanced maths by Abhinay sharma pdf
Disclaimer: BooksWarrior does not own this book pdf, neither created nor scanned. We just provide the link already available on the internet and in google drive. If in any way it violates the law or has any issues then kindly mail us [email protected] to request removal of the link. We do not support piracy.
Comment for any query and feedback.