Bsc 1st year physics book pdf download: For B.Sc. First year students here we came up with the exclusively books and notes to prepare for the examinations and cover the syllabus within the timeframe.
There are many more books available in the market but it is very important to select the right one and this book has some unique features that make it different from others.
Bsc 1st year physics book pdf download
The entire content of the book is supported with the illustrations, diagrams, pictures that ease the learning process and help in clarifying and grasping the concepts. The complete chapter of the book is designed according to the latest syllabus of the examinations framed by different universities on the base of UGC and serves the full purpose of the book.
The one prominent feature of the book is it also comprises previous years questions asked in various universities examinations, it also helps in understanding the outlook of the paper.
Key feature of the books:
- The entire book is divided into two sections: Mechanics, Oscillations and Properties of Matter and Electricity, Magnetism and Electromagnetic Theory for delineated understanding of concepts.
- It is complemented with more than 450 figures for clear understanding.
- The book incorporated more than 1000+ theoretical and numerical problems to test the knowledge of the students.
- It is updated and modified based on the latest bsc 1st year physics syllabus.
Bsc 1st year physics book pdf book details
|Book Name||bsc 1st year physics book pdf download|
Bsc 1st year physics notes pdf book Contents
Block-1 Mathematical Preliminaries
Block-2 Basics Concepts of Mechanics
Block-3 Rotational Motion And Many-Particle Systems
Block-4 Harmonic Oscillations
BPHCT-133 Electricity and Magnetism
Block-1 Vector Analysis
Block-3 Electrostatics in Medium and Magnetism
BPHCT-135 Thermal Physics and Statistical Mechanics
Other useful books:
Block-1 Kinetic Theory of Gases
Block-2 The Zeroth and The First Laws of Thermodynamics
Block-3 Second and Third Laws of Thermodynamics
Block-4 Statistical Mechanics
- Block-4 Statistical Mechanics
- Unit-12 Basic Concepts of Statistical Mechanics
- Unit-13 Classical Statistics
- Unit-14 Quantum Statistics