A brief history of modern india spectrum pdf: The book is the source of abundance historical material for studying various competitive examinations like UPSC. The book covers the different phases and periods of the history of India and also examines the challenges faced by the country immediately after independence.
As we know there are plenty of books available on the history of modern India but these books contain extensive and in-depth and also overemphasis on one aspect at the cost of another.
A brief history of modern india spectrum pdf
The book includes 10 units and 38 chapters which deliver immense and useful information in a detailed and systematic manner. Candidates who are preparing for the UPSC examination can add this spectrum modern history book in your books collection to boost their preparation strategy. The content and topics are well arranged in a book in a very systematic manner.
It covers the major and important details and milestones that are effectively discussed while various relevant but little known details are also highlighted that are very useful from an exam point of view.
If you are looking for a brief history of modern india spectrum pdf, then here you can find all relevant and useful books and study materials for the various competitive exams.
Spectrum modern history pdf book details
- Book Name – a brief history of modern india spectrum pdf
- Format– PDF
- Author– Spectrum Books Pvt.Ltd
- Size– mb
- Page- 848
- Subject– Modern history
- Language– English
- Publication– Spectrum Books Pvt.Ltd
Highlights of spectrum modern india pdf
- The book provides information in a systematic and detailed manner to understand the topic.
- It presents the study material in a brief and easy to understand manners for the reader.
- At the end of each chapter there is a summary section which is helpful for quick revision.
- And at the end of the book it includes appendices for quick revision before the exam.
A brief history of modern india spectrum pdf Book Contents
- Unit I: SOURCES AND APPROACHES
- Unit II: ADVENT OF EUROPEANS AND CONSOLIDATION OF BRITISH POWER IN INDIA
- Unit III: RISING RESENTMENT AGAINST COMPANY RULE
- Unit IV: REFORM MOVEMENTS
- Unit V: THE STRUGGLE BEGINS
- Unit VI: NATIONAL MOVEMENT (1905-1918)
- Unit VII: ERA OF MASS NATIONALISM BEGINS (1919-1939)
- Unit VIII: TOWARDS FREEDOM AND PARTITION 1939-1947
- Unit IX: INDIA UNDER BRITISH RULE: GOVERNANCE AND OTHER ASPECTS
- Unit X: INDEPENDENCE AND AFTER
Other useful books:
- Lucent GK book PDF
- Physical geography by savindra singh pdf
- Magical book on quicker maths pdf
- Fast track objective arithmetic pdf
- Lucent general english by ak thakur pdf
- mb publication english book pdf
- Kiran Maths Book PDF
- wren and martin english grammar pdf
- Uttarakhand gk pdf download
- Shubhra ranjan notes pdf
- History of modern india bipin chandra PDF
- Shankar IAS environment PDF
Disclaimer: BooksWarrior does not own this book pdf, neither created nor scanned. We just provide the link already available on the internet and in google drive. If any way it violates the law or has any issues then kindly mail us [email protected] to request removal of the link. We do not support piracy.
Comment for any query and feedback.