Fast track objective arithmetic pdf download: This objective arithmetic book by rajesh verma is the complete practice book to master over the arithmetic. The book is designed keeping in mind the requirements of the students for the various examinations.
The book is helpful for the competitive examinations such as SSC, Railway, Bank, Police, CAT, MAT, Management entrances, State and Central level examinations.
Fast track objective arithmetic pdf
The book covers the 47 chapters and every chapter of the book begins with theory part supported with examples then followed by multi concept practice and exercise which are divided into: Base level questions and Higher skill level questions with detailed solutions to understand the concepts.
The book presents the fundamental formulae and methods in a very systematic manner to grasp over them by just going through them. The book is also incorporated with the questions from all the recent competitive examinations held in the year 2017.
If you are searching for the fast track objective arithmetic pdf, then you are at the right site. Here, you can find all relevant study material for all types of competitive examinations.
Highlights of arihant fast track objective arithmetic pdf
- The book uses the fundamental formulae and method for effective grasp.
- A special feature of the book is its shortcuts methods or tricks.
- Exercise is divided according to the difficulty level.
- Special focus is given to geometry, trigonometry and mensuration.
- It includes questions from the previous exams.
Fast track objective arithmetic pdf book details
|Book Name||Fast Track Objective Arithmetic by Rajesh Verma|
|Author Name||Rajesh Verma|
The fast track objective arithmetic pdf is useful for:
- RBI, SBI & IBPS PO/ Clerk
- SSC (10+2,CGL,CPO, Multitasking)
- LIC AAO/ADO CDS, IAS CSAT States’ CSAT
- CMAT, MAT & Other Management Entrances
- Hotel Management, Railways, Paramilitary Forces
- State Police Recruitments & Al Other Entrances Recruitments, and Aptitude Tests
Book Contents of Fast track objective arithmetic pdf
- Number system
- Number Series
- HCF and LCM
- Simple and decimal fractions
- Square and cube root
- Indices and surds
- Word problems based on numbers
- Profit and loss
- Simple interest
- Compound interest
- True discount and banker’s discount
- Ratio and Proportion
- Mixture or allegation
- Unitary method
- Problem based on ages
- Work and Time
- Work and Wages
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Speed, Time and Distance
- Problems Based on Trains
- Boats and Streams
- Races and Games of skill
- Clock and Calendar
- linear equations
- Quadratic equations
- Permutations and Combinations
- Area and Perimeter
- Volume and surface area
- Coordinate geometry
- Height and distance
- Set theory
- Data table
- Pie chart
- Bar chart
- Line graph
- Mixed graph
- Data sufficiency
Other useful books:
- Quantum CAT PDF
- Kiran maths book PDF
- Magical book on quicker maths pdf
- Fast track objective arithmetic pdf
- spectrum modern history pdf
- Rakesh yadav maths book pdf
- Higher engineering mathematics bs grewal pdf
- Play with advanced maths by abhinay sharma pdf
- Arihant CDS Pathfinder PDF Download
Disclaimer: BooksWarrior does not own this book pdf, neither created nor scanned. We just provide the link already available on the internet and in google drive. If any way it violates the law or has any issues then kindly mail us [email protected] to request removal of the link. We do not support piracy.
Comment for any query and feedback.