Shankar ias environment pdf download: Environment section for the upsc exam is very significant and to cover the following subject it is very important to choose the right guide and study material to prepare in the right way. Shankar ias environment pdf helps the upsc students to prepare the environment section by serving the best selling book environment by shankar ias pdf.
This book is completely dedicated to the environment and covers all important topics and points. The language used in the book is simple and easy to understand for the students. It mainly focuses on topics like environmental ecology, bio-diversity and others.
Shankar ias environment pdf
It helps the aspirants to grasp the essential knowledge about the environment for the preparation of the UPSC civil services examinations. The content present in the book is easy, simple and accurate for better understanding.
The whole book is divided into 4 parts and 29 chapters. Each chapter of the book covers each and every aspect in a very detailed and comprehensive way and it is easy to understand for the students with the help of pictures, diagrams, charts and others.
If you are searching for the best study material for the competitive examination, then here you can find all relevant books and study material for various competitive examinations along with the shankar ias environment book pdf.
Shankar ias environment pdf book details
- Book Name – Shankar ias environment book pdf
- Format– PDF
- Author– Shankar
- Size– mb
- Page- 364
- Subject– Environment
- Language– English
- Publication– Shankar IAS Academy
Highlights of shankar ias environment book pdf
- It incorporates previous year UPSC question paper analysis (2011-2018).
- The book content is arranged in a very systematic manner to understand the concept.
- It consists of an appendix for the quick revision before the exam.
- The book is updated according to the latest UPSC syllabus.
Environment by shankar ias pdf Book Contents
Part 1- Environmental Ecology
- Functions of an Ecosystem
- Terrestrial ecosystem
- Aquatic ecosystem
- Environmental pollution
- Renewable energy
- Environmental issues
- Environmental impact assessment
Part 2- Biodiversity
- Indian biodiversity
- Schedule Animals of WPA, 1972
- Animal diversity of India
- Plant diversity of India
- Marine organism
- Protected area network
- Conservation efforts
Part 3- Climate Change
- Climate change
- Ocean acidification
- Ocean depletion
- Impact climate change- India
- Mitigation strategies
- India and climate change
- Climate change organisations
Part 4- Agriculture
- Acts and policies
- Institutions and measures
- Environmental organisations
- International environmental conventions
- Environment issues and health effects
Other useful books:
- Magical book on quicker maths pdf
- Fast track objective arithmetic pdf
- Lucent general english by ak thakur pdf
- mb publication english book pdf
- Kiran Maths Book PDF
- wren and martin english grammar pdf
- spectrum modern history pdf
- black book of english vocabulary pdf
- Play with advanced maths by Abhinay sharma pdf
- Lucent objective general knowledge pdf in english
Disclaimer: BooksWarrior does not own this book pdf, neither created nor scanned. We just provide the link already available on the internet and in google drive. If any way it violates the law or has any issues then kindly mail us [email protected] to request removal of the link. We do not support piracy.
Comment for any query and feedback.