Ghai essential pediatrics 10th edition pdf: Hello friends, in this blog we are going to cover one of the widely used textbooks on pediatrics whose name is GHAI Essential Pediatrics. This book is written by Vinod K. Paul and Arvind Bagga and recently the 10th edition of the book was released.
It is a comprehensive guide on different aspects of pediatric healthcare, including child health and nutrition, growth and development, infectious diseases, immunization and many other topics related to child health.
Ghai essential pediatrics 10th edition pdf
The first edition of this book was written by the renowned pediatrician Dr. O.P. Ghai. The current 10th edition of the GHAI Essential Pediatrics was published on 25 March 2023.
It is one of the most authentic textbooks on pediatrics that is highly used by medical students, residents, and practicing pediatricians around the world.
The book is written in a simple, easy to grasp language with detailed explanations and plenty of diagrams, tables and illustrations that support the overall content of the book.
It also covers the latest recommendations and guidelines from various professional organizations, such as the World Health Organization (WHO) and the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP). The entire book are divided into 31 chapters that cover a variety of topic relevant to pediatric healthcare.
Overall, it is a great resource for anyone interested in pediatric healthcare and is highly recommended for medical students, pediatric residents and practicing pediatricians.
Key feature of ghai pediatrics 10th edition pdf
- Liberal use of algorithms and tables emphasizing differential diagnosis, and integrating strategies for evaluation and management
- Up-to-date and detailed IMNCI guidelines for managing sick young children
- It provides a unique color design that makes it easy to locate content.
- There you will get access of app dedicated to resource of clinical photographs, radiographs, tables and algorithms to enhance student-learning and support class-teaching
Contents of op ghai pediatrics 10th edition pdf
- Introduction to Pediatrics
- Normal Growth and its Disorders
- Adolescent Health and Development
- Fluid and Electrolyte Disturbances
- Micro-nutrients in Health and Disease
- Newborn Infants
- Immunization and Immunodeficiency
- Infections and Infestations
- Diseases of Gastrointestinal System and Liver
- Hematological Disorders
- Disorders of Respiratory System
- Disorders of Cardiovascular System
- Disorders of Kidney and Urinary Tract
- Endocrine and Metabolic Disorders
- Central Nervous System
- Neuromuscular Disorders
- Childhood Malignancies
- Rheumatological Disorders
- Genetic Disorders
- Inborn Errors of Metabolism
- Eye Disorders
- Skin Disorders
- Poisonings, Injuries and Accidents
- Pediatric Critical Care
- Common Medical Procedures
- Rational Drug Therapy
- Integrated Management of Neonatal and Childhood Illness
- Rights of Children
Ghai pediatrics latest edition pdf details
|Book Name||GHAI Essential Pediatrics 10th Ed|
|Author||Vinod K Paul, Arvind Bagga|
Other useful books:
- NTA NEET UG Biology Rakshita Singh PDF
- Chintu Notes Anand Mani PDF
- Prasad UPSC CMS 10th Edition PDF
- NEET Objective Physics Volume 2 PDF
- One Touch Pharmacology Ranjan Patel PDF
- Handbook of Banking Information by NS Toor PDF
- Inspector Chalisa PDF by Mohit Goyal
- Arihant all in one Science Class 10 PDF
- NCERT exemplar class 10 maths PDF
- Information technology code 402 class 10 book PDF
- NCERT exemplar class 10 maths PDF
- 10th standard kannada textbook PDF
- RD sharma class 10 PDF
Disclaimer: BooksWarrior does not own this book pdf, neither created nor scanned. We just provide the link already available on the internet and in google drive. If in any way it violates the law or has any issues then kindly mail us firstname.lastname@example.org to request removal of the link. We do not support piracy.
Comment for any query and feedback.