up police si previous year question paper: UP SI exam is held roughly every year for recruitment of sub-inspector in Uttar Pradesh.
It includes 2 levels of examination which include an online written exam with 160 multiple choice questions containing 400 marks out of which cutoff marks have to be secured to get into further stage and a physical test afterward involves PET i.e. physical efficiency test.
up police si previous year question paper
It also involves a 3rd stage called a medical test all 3 have to be cleared to get this job.
The age limit for filling the form of UP SI is the following:
A candidate should be graduated from any recognized university in any course.
Physical eligibility test
There are certain criteria that you need to fulfill to be selected for this post. This is an essential practice as an inspector needs to have some physical quality as well to be able to complete the duty of being a post police officer and to be a protector of law and order and people.
Although all the selected candidates are trained in a certain manner to be physically able to do the job there are the following criteria which need to be fulfilled by male and female candidates respectively.
UP Police SI PST
|GEN./OBC/SC Applicants||Male||79-84 cm||168 cm|
|ST Applicants||Male||77-82 77-82 cm||160 cm|
|GEN./OBC/SC Candidates||Female||–||152 cm|
|ST Candidates||Female||–||147 cm|
UP Police SI PET
|Male||4.8 km||28 Minutes|
|Female||2.4 km||16 Minutes|
Exam Pattern and syllabus
As you know if you fulfill the physical requirement of this exam no we can move to the general studies part.
- It is level one of the exam which is a one-day online exam.
- The exam contains 160 questions
- These questions contain 400 marks in the manner as shown in the table below,
- The time to complete the test is 120 min or 2 hours
- Afterward, the cutoff is declared on the official website the government, and the candidates which clear that cutoff are eligible to participate in further levels.
|Law/ Constitution and
|Numerical & Mental Ability Test||100|
|Mental Aptitude Test/
Intelligence Test/Test of Reasoning
Before getting into the preparations of any exam it is really important to know what is the cutoff of a given exam at its particular stage. Here we have provided expected cutoffs for the year 2021 for the exam out of 400, all are given category-wise, cutoff always decides the level of preparations that are required for clearing the exam.
|Various Categories||Male Expected Cut-off Marks (2021)||Female Expected Cut-off Marks (2021)|
|OBC(Other Backward Classes)||290+||270+|
UP Police SI Salary Structure 2022
The basic salary of Uttar Pradesh Police Sub Inspector is in the range of INR 9300/- to INR 34,800/-. The gross monthly salary of UP Police SI ranges between INR 27,900/- to INR 1,04,400/- after allowances and other attributes. The UP Police SI salary is as per the 7th pay commission. Below are the details of all the components of the UP Police Salary 2022.
Job Location- Uttar pradesh
How to prepare
- The key to preparation is in the following steps:
- Download the official syllabus and go through it
- Study previous year question papers
- Gather the sources to study( keep them limited)
- Make short notes based on syllabus and the previous year question paper
- Revise everything time and again
- Solve mock test papers and revise your mistakes after correcting them
Finally, all the best for your preparations, have faith in yourselves, be disciplined, be consistent in your studies, aim higher and you will sail through the journey of becoming a police officer.
up si previous year question paper
up si previous year question paper 2014
up si previous year question paper book
Other useful books:
- Rapidex english speaking course pdf
- Black book of english vocabulary pdf
- Wren and martin English Grammar PDF
- Mb Publication English book PDF
- Word power made easy by norman lewis pdf
- A mirror of common errors pdf
- Sp bakshi english book pdf
- Lucent general english by ak thakur PDF
Disclaimer: BooksWarrior does not own this book pdf, neither created nor scanned. We just provide the link already available on the internet and in google drive. If any way it violates the law or has any issues then kindly mail us firstname.lastname@example.org to request removal of the link. We do not support piracy.
Comment for any query and feedback.