Mtg fingertips biology pdf download: Objective ncert at your fingertips biology is one of the popular book on biology that is designed for class 11th and 12th standards and also beneficial for the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET)-All India Institute Of Medical Science (AIIMS).
It is based on the NCERT pattern and revised to meet the requirement of the latest syllabus.
Mtg fingertips biology pdf download
As the book is based on the NCERT syllabus, it covers MCQs, exemplar, synopses, practice questions that are extracted from NCERT textbook. This is an great book to cover the class XI and XII biology syllabus.
Each and every chapter of the book is well organised and presents the text in a very easy and unique way, so that aspirants can grasp the concept and understand the topic easily.
Prominent feature of the mtg fingertips biology pdf
- It contains chapter wise synopsis for quick and easy revision of the topic.
- The questions added in the book are designed from the NCERT textbook.
- It also covers NCERT figure based questions.
- Multiple choice questions are sequenced with topic.
- It includes NCERT exemplar MCQs.
- There are 6 practice sets provided for self assessment.
MTG fingertips biology pdf book details
|Book Name||mtg objective ncert at your fingertips biology pdf|
|Author||MTG Editorial Board|
|Publication||MTG Learning Media|
Mtg ncert at your fingertips biology pdf book Contents
Class XI Chapters
- The Living World
- Biological Classification
- Plant Kingdom
- Animal Kingdom
- Morphology of Flowering
- Plants Anatomy of Flowering Plants
- Structural Organization in Animals
- Cell: The Unit of Life
- Cell Cycle and Cell Division
- Transport in Plants
- Mineral Nutrition
- Photosynthesis in Higher Plants
- Respiration in Plants
- Plant Growth and Development
- Digestion and Absorption
- Breathing and Exchange of Gases
- Body Fluids and Circulation
- Excretory Products and their Elimination
- Locomotion and Movement
- Neural Control and Coordination
- Chemical Coordination and Integration
Practice Paper 1
Practice Paper 2
Practice Paper 3
Class XII Chapters
- Reproduction in Organisms
- Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants
- Human Reproduction
- Reproductive Health
- Principles of Inheritance and Variation
- Molecular Basis of Inheritance
- Human Health and Disease
- Strategies for Enhancement in Food Production
- Microbes in Human Welfare
- Biotechnology : Principles and Processes Biotechnology and Its Applications
- Organisms and Populations
- Ecosystem Biodiversity and Conservation
- Environmental Issues
Practice papers 1
Practice Paper 2
Practice Paper 3
Other useful books:
- Magical book on quicker maths pdf
- Fast track objective arithmetic pdf
- Lucent general english by ak thakur pdf
- mb publication english book pdf
- wren and martin english grammar pdf
- spectrum modern history pdf
- black book of english vocabulary pdf
- Play with advanced maths by Abhinay sharma pdf
- Higher engineering mathematics bs grewal pdf
- Analytical Reasoning by mk pandey pdf
- Quantum CAT book PDF
Disclaimer: BooksWarrior does not own this book pdf, neither created nor scanned. We just provide the link already available on the internet and in google drive. If in any way it violates the law or has any issues then kindly mail us [email protected] to request removal of the link. We do not support piracy.
Comment for any query and feedback.