Rich dad poor dad book pdf download: Rich dad poor dad book was originally written by Robert Kiyosaki and Sharon Lechter in 1997. This book primarily focuses on financial independence, importance of money management, investment, building assets and many more.
Basically, we never learn all these things neither in school or college nor from home, so it became very important for us to learn the art of investment, finance management, building wealth etc.
Rich dad poor dad book pdf
There are many of us who earn a decent amount but don’t possess a knowledge of managing their finances that result in depreciations of money. Rich dad poor dad is the story of Robert and his two fathers, one was his real father who was highly educated but had a poor job and the another one was his friend’s father who was not highly educated but was very wealthy.
Robert learns from the experiences of both fathers and they both shape the career of Robert in his own way.
This book has helped millions of people to change their mind and thoughts and as a result many people achieved their dream life.
It is available in various languages and countries, so that readers can easily own the book and help him to mould their life.
Here we are going to cover the six main lessons from Robert Kiyosaki’s book rich dad poor dad.
Six lesson from Rich dad poor dad
- Lesson one is that the rich people don’t work for money, the poor and the middle class do. If you just stay in the rat race in your entire life then it will enrich someone, but it won’t be you, it’s your boss whose wallet you’ll really be expanding.
- Lesson two is educate yourself about finances, identify real assets and invest in them stay away from liability.
- The third rule is keeping your day job minimize and your expenses, but also have side business to earn money for you. In this way you will have cash flow meet your expense and you can also invest the rest amount in building assets.
- Rule no. fourth is to know about the tax system, inside out to avoid paying unwanted tax because it’s what rich people do and they’re able to dangle on to their money as outcome.
- The fifth rule is that making money but if you’ve got it, you can make the most of life’s opportunities and invent money in almost any situation.
- Rule number six is work in order to learn because learning is a never-ending process.
Hope you like this lesson and implement in your real life. Now get ready to make money and achieve you dream.
Rich dad poor dad book pdf book details
- Book Name –rich dad poor dad book pdf download
- Format– PDF
- Author– Robert T. Kiyosaki
- Size– mb
- Page- 336
- Subject– English
- Language– English and Hindi
- Publications- Plata Publishing
Rich dad poor dad pdf book Contents
Introduction: Rich Dad Poor Dad
Chapter One: Lesson 1: The Rich Don’t Work for Money
Chapter Two: Lesson 2: Why Teach Financial Literacy?
Chapter Three: Lesson 3: Mind Your Own Business
Chapter Four: Lesson 4: The History of Taxes and the Power of Corporations
Chapter Five: Lesson 5: The Rich Invent Money
Chapter Six: Lesson 6: Work to Learn—Don’t Work for Money
Chapter Seven: Overcoming Obstacles
Chapter Eight: Getting Started
Chapter Nine: Still Want More? Here Are Some To Do’s
Other useful books:
- Zero to one pdf download
- Magical book on quicker maths pdf
- Fast track objective arithmetic pdf
- Lucent general english by ak thakur pdf
- mb publication english book pdf
- Kiran Maths Book PDF
- wren and martin english grammar pdf
- 7 habits of highly effective people PDF
- Wings of fire PDF Download
Disclaimer: BooksWarrior does not own this book pdf, neither created nor scanned. We just provide the link already available on the internet and in google drive. If in any way it violates the law or has any issues then kindly mail us firstname.lastname@example.org to request removal of the link. We do not support piracy.
Comment for any query and feedback.