Teaching and research aptitude pdf: The NTA UGC teaching and research aptitude pdf book is designed and modified according to the requirements of the UGC NET, SET, JRF exam to make it easier for students to score better in the examinations. The entire book is divided into ten chapters and that gives a perfect blend of theory and practice questions.
It is supported by the updated facts, figures and diagrams to grasp the topic. The whole book is designed according to the latest prescribed syllabus and the language used in the book is very simple, easy, short and crisp to grasp easily.
Teaching and research aptitude pdf
It is designed to help the students to assess their reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness section.
It is one of the best recommended books for NET exams that cover a detailed coverage of syllabus and also include MCQs at the end of the chapters of NET exams.
The book contained plenty of diagrams to help you to memorize the concepts and the content is arranged in a very systematic manner that makes it easier to understand the topics.
The key feature of the book is it also provides previous year question papers with solutions to help the student to know the paper pattern and prepare accordingly.
If you are the one who are looking for the teaching and research aptitude book pdf free download then you can download the book from the link below.
Prominent feature of teaching aptitude pdf:
- It includes previous year solved questions papers.
- It uses various infographics, illustrations and figures to elaborate concepts.
- The book is the one stop solution to clear the UGC NET, SET, JRF paper 1
- It contains ample amounts of MCQs (multiple choice questions).
- It includes 2500+ topic wise chapter-end questions.
- The language is simple, short and crisp.
Teaching and research aptitude pdf book details
- Book Name –teaching and research aptitude book
- Format– PDF
- Author– KVS Madaan
- Size– mb
- Page- 584
- Subject– Teaching and research aptitude
- Language– English
- Publication- Pearson Education
Teaching aptitude pdf book Contents
Chapter 1: Teaching Aptitude
Chapter 2: Research Aptitude
Chapter 3: Comprehension
Chapter 4: Communication
Chapter 5: Mathematical Reasoning and Aptitude
Chapter 6: Logical Reasoning
Chapter 7: Data Interpretation
Chapter 8: Information and Communication Technology
Chapter 9: People, Development and Environment
Chapter 10: Higher Education System
teaching aptitude notes pdf
Teaching and research aptitude book
UGC net paper 1 books arihant PDF
Other useful books:
- Fast track objective arithmetic pdf
- wren and martin english grammar pdf
- spectrum modern history pdf
- Shankar ias environment pdf
- Rakesh yadav maths book pdf
- Word power made easy by norman lewis pdf
- Sp bakshi english book pdf
- Lucent general english by ak thakur pdf
- Mb Publication English book PDF
- Play with advanced maths by Abhinay sharma pdf
Disclaimer: BooksWarrior does not own this book pdf, neither created nor scanned. We just provide the link already available on the internet and in google drive. If any way it violates the law or has any issues then kindly mail us firstname.lastname@example.org to request removal of the link. We do not support piracy.
Comment for any query and feedback.
1 thought on “Teaching and research aptitude PDF”
Plz i couldn’t find download link of UGC Paper 1 book of arihant
Plz help me to Download this