Bed entrance exam book pdf: B.Ed Joint Entrance Exam is known as B.Ed Exam in simple and popular words. The Word “B.Ed JointEntrance Exam” is followed by the name of the conducting state. B.Ed is a two year course that students pursue after graduation or post graduation.
This exam is conducted by the state government and its responsibility is given to different Government Universities and colleges.
Up bed entrance exam book PDF
This exam is conducted for the intake of understudies who further want to pursue their education in the field of teaching. This exam is conducted in offline mode and it’s a pen paper based test. This exam is conducted once a year. Different states conduct this exam. That’s why there may be variations in the schedule of the exam.
Eligibility Criteria for appearing in the B.Ed Joint Entrance Exam is as follows:
- Candidates should have completed their graduation from any recognized state or central government university
- Candidates should make sure about the date asked in notification (there is crucial date mentioned in the notification, candidates should have completed their degree before that crucial date)
- Candidate should have domicile certificate issued by the state government to fill the form
- Candidates with a BE/BTech degree having Maths and Science as main subjects should secure at least 55 per cent aggregate marks.
- Candidates with post graduate degree must have 50% marks
- There is no upper age limit for applying the exam but minimum age should be 21 years
- Only Indians can fill this form
For clear cut details you can visit the official notification released by latest, because there may be some variations depending upon the state and other conditions.
Bed entrance exam pattern
Exam is conducted in two levels:-
B.Ed Entrance Exam pattern is given below in the table:-
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|General Knowledge||50||100||90 Minutes|
|Language (English OR Hindi)||50||100||90 Minutes|
For Paper Second
|Subjects||Marks||No. of Questions||Time Duration|
|General Aptitude Test||100||50||90 Minutes|
|Subject Command:-Arts, Science, Commerce, Agriculture etc||100||50||90 Minutes|
You need to prepare for these subjects according to the notification of the conducting body. There are books available in the market which have a compilation of previous year exam papers which can give you a better idea regarding the exam pattern and its level of questions. Different states have different books so choose the reliable book according to your state.
After clearing the exam, your score will be released by the exam conducting body, on the basis of your secured marks your rank will be produced. High rankers will be alloted to reputed colleges. This will become more clear during the period of counseling.
All you have to do is be prepared for the exam and at the time of counseling and admission you will be asked to produce all the certificates and proofs like ID, Degree, certificates, DOB proves, admit card, allocation proof to confirm your admission.
After the admission you will pursue your B.Ed degree or course for two years.
Other useful books:
- UPSSSC PET Book PDF Download
- Magical book on quicker maths pdf
- Fast track objective arithmetic pdf
- Rakesh yadav maths book pdf
- Higher engineering mathematics bs grewal pdf
- Quantum CAT book PDF
- UGC net paper 1 books arihant PDF
- Neet PG mcq books PDF
- TR jain macroeconomics pdf free download
Disclaimer: BooksWarrior does not own this book pdf, neither created nor scanned. We just provide the link already available on the internet and in google drive. If in any way it violates the law or has any issues then kindly mail us email@example.com to request removal of the link. We do not support piracy.
Comment for any query and feedback.