Reasoning book pdf download: This verbal and nonverbal reasoning pdf book contains all types of questions asked in different competitive examinations; fully solved examples with explanatory answers; and also a huge collection of practicable questions that help to boost the speed and accuracy and clear the concept.
The book is designed to keep in mind the needs of the aspirants and also the exams requirements. It is a one of the bestselling book of reasoning which is meant for various competitive examinations like Bank Clerical, Bank P.O., LIC., GIC, M B A. Assistant Grade. Excise and income Tax. IAS. IFS. AAO. Railways, Hotel Management and others.
Reasoning book pdf download
The revised edition of A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning brings to the readers with additional questions from various competitive examinations as per the latest exam pattern and trends.
Question papers and references given on the book are based upon the memory basis that will load the students to success in the examinations.
Candidates who are looking for the reasoning book pdf, then here you can download the book from the given link.
Highlights of verbal and non verbal reasoning pdf
- It consists of all types of important questions asked in different examinations like SSC, Bank, Railway etc.
- It covers nearly 600+ collections of practicable questions.
- It includes fully solved examples and explanatory answers.
Reasoning book pdf in hindi book details
- Book Name –verbal and nonverbal reasoning book
- Format– PDF
- Size– mb
- Page- 755
- Subject– verbal and non verbal reasoning
- Language– English
SSC reasoning book pdf book Contents
Part I- Verbal Reasoning
SECTION I GENERAL MENTAL ABILITY
- Series completion
- Coding — Decoding
- Blood Relations
- Puzzle Test
- Sequential Output Tracing
- Direction Sense Test
- Logical Venn diagrams
- Alphabet Test
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence Test
- Mathematical Operations
- Logical Sequence of Words
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Inserting the Missing Character
- Data Sufficiency
- Decision Making
- Eligibility test
- Assertion and Reason
- Situation Reaction Test
- Verification of Truth of the Statement
Section II- Logical deduction
- Statement – Arguments
- Statement – Assumptions
- Statement – Courses of Action
- Statement – Conclusions
- Deriving Conclusions from passages
- Theme Detection
- Question – Statements
- Miscellaneous Logical Puzzles
Part II Non-verbal reasoning
- Analytical Reasoning
- Mirror Images
- Water Images
- Embedded Figures
- Completion of Incomplete Pattern
- Figure Matrix
- Paper Folding
- Paper Cutting
- Rule Detection
- Grouping of Identical Figures
- Cubes and Dice
- Dot Situation
- Construction of Squares & Triangles
- Figure Formation & Analysis
- Practice Question Set…
Other useful books:
- Magical book on quicker maths pdf
- Fast track objective arithmetic pdf
- mb publication english book pdf
- Kiran Maths Book PDF
- Analytical Reasoning by mk pandey pdf
- spectrum modern history pdf
- Shankar ias environment pdf
- Play with advanced maths by Abhinay sharma pdf
- Higher engineering mathematics bs grewal pdf
- RS aggarwal quantitative aptitude pdf
- Quantum CAT book PDF
- Rakesh yadav maths book pdf
Disclaimer: BooksWarrior does not own this book pdf, neither created nor scanned. We just provide the link already available on the internet and in google drive. If any way it violates the law or has any issues then kindly mail us [email protected] to request removal of the link. We do not support piracy.
Comment for any query and feedback.