Arihant reasoning book pdf book details: The book ‘A new approach to reasoning’ is one of the most appropriate books on reasoning that is particularly designed for the students who desire to prepare skill in verbal, non-verbal and analytical reasoning for the different competitive examinations.
In competitive exams reasoning sections also have equal weightage, so it became very crucial for the aspirants to equally focus on the general intelligence part along with the other sections.
Arihant reasoning book pdf free download
The entire book is divided into three Sections: Verbal reasoning, Analytical reasoning and Non-Verbal Reasoning.
This book is the one of the best choice for all the reasoning related problem, it specially designed to keep in mind the requirement of the different exams and it cover previous year’s questions that is very important for every exam point of view to practice with previous years questions because it is not a very simple and easy to solve questions.
This book provides comprehensive coverage on various topics of reasoning and all the chapters and topics are taken by considering the syllabus for various competitive exams like bank PO, SSC, railway and others.
Those who are preparing for any competitive exam and seeking the best reasoning book pdf for preparation, then this Arihant reasoning book pdf is a good choice.
Arihant reasoning book pdf download book detail
- Book Name –arihant a new approach to reasoning verbal & nonverbal pdf free download
- Format– PDF
- Author– Arihant Experts
- Size– mb
- Page- 1202
- Subject– verbal & non-verbal reasoning
- Language– English
- Publication- Arihant Publications
Prominent feature of the books:
- The entire book is divided into three parts i.e. verbal, non-verbal and analytical reasoning.
- Each chapter of the book begins with a brief introduction about chapters and covers every important type.
- At the last of the chapter there is a master exercise that covers questions based on all types.
- It is useful for the railway, bank, SSC, UPSC, State and Central level exams.
- The exclusive part of the book is that the exercise is updated with the previous year exam questions.
Arihant reasoning book pdf free download book Contents
- Verbal Reasoning
- Logical alphabet and number sequence test
- Coding- decoding
- Logical arrangements of words
- Inserting the missing character
- Ranking and time sequence test
- Mathematical operation
- Venn Diagram
- Blood relations
- Direction and distances
- Sitting arrangements
- Situation reaction test
- Decision making
- Data sufficiency
- Same name and Address
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Completion of series
- Counting of figures
- Completion of figures
- Embedded figures
- Paper folding
- Paper cutting
- Formation of figures
- Mirror images
- Water images
- Dot situation
- Grouping of figures
- Figure matrix
- Square completion
- Analytical Reasoning
- Statement and arguments
- Statement and assumptions
- Statement and conclusions
- Course of action
- Passage and conclusion
- Assertion and reason
- Cause and effects
- Analytical Reasoning by Mk pandey PDF
- arihant reasoning book pdf
- arihant reasoning book latest
- Piyush Varshney Reasoning Book PDF
Other useful books:
- Magical book on quicker maths pdf
- Fast track objective arithmetic pdf
- Rakesh yadav maths book pdf
- Analytical Reasoning by mk pandey pdf
- Play with advanced maths by Abhinay sharma pdf
- Rakesh Yadav reasoning book PDF
- UGC net paper 1 books arihant PDF
- Teaching and research aptitude PDF
- SSC cgl general awareness PDF
- SSC GD book PDF Download
Disclaimer: BooksWarrior does not own this book pdf, neither created nor scanned. We just provide the link already available on the internet and in google drive. If any way it violates the law or has any issues then kindly mail us firstname.lastname@example.org to request removal of the link. We do not support piracy.
Comment for any query and feedback.