Moments class 9 pdf book download: The moments textbook is published by the NCERT (National Council of Education Research and Training) that consists of short stories by some famous authors like Oscar Wilde, Ruskin Bond etc.
The purpose of this book is to encourage the students toward reading by presenting a variety of materials.
Moments class 9 pdf download
It covers the stories related to mystery, adventure, courage, growing up, romance, wit and humour. The content is selected very carefully to serve the needs and interest of adolescents and hold the mirror up for different phases of life and people.
Story reading also improves the english section and aids in building strong vocabulary that is the most important part to improve english.
The book is designed with the latest and updated syllabus developed by NCF (National Curriculum Framework).
Moments class 9 pdf book details
- Book Name –moments class 9 pdf download
- Format– PDF
- Author– NCERT
- Size– mb
- Page- 74
- Subject– moments
- Language– English
- Publication- National Council of Education Research and Training
Moments class 9 pdf download book Contents
- The Lost Child by Mulk Raj Anand
- The Adventures of Toto by Ruskin Bond
- Iswaran the Storyteller by R.K. Laxman
- In the Kingdom of Fools by Kannada Folktale (ed.) A.K. Ramanujan
- The Happy Prince by Oscar Wilde
- Weathering the Storm in Ersama by Harsh Mander
- The Last Leaf by O. Henry
- A House Is Not a Home by Zan Gaudioso
- The Accidental Tourist by Bill Bryson
- The Beggar by Anton Chekhov
Other useful books:
- Lucent general english by ak thakur PDF
- Physical education class 11 book PDF
- Sumita arora c++ class 11 pdf download
- Dk goel accountancy class 12 book pdf download
- Lucent GK book PDF
- spectrum modern history pdf
- Shankar ias environment pdf
- Lucent objective general knowledge pdf in english
- History of modern india bipin chandra pdf
- Lucent general science pdf
- Magical book on quicker maths PDF
- Indian geography by khullar PDF
Disclaimer: BooksWarrior does not own this book pdf, neither created nor scanned. We just provide the link already available on the internet and in google drive. If in any way it violates the law or has any issues then kindly mail us [email protected] to request removal of the link. We do not support piracy.
Comment for any query and feedback.