Dk goel accountancy class 12 book pdf download: Accountancy is one of the very important subjects for the accounts and commerce stream aspirants and numerous students have difficulty in understanding the accountancy subject, its concepts and fundamentals.
There are different books available on accountancy and all have their own importance and benefits. In this article we will discuss the dk goel accounts book class 12 pdf and its solution.
Dk goel accountancy class 12 book pdf download
This book is one of the highly recommended books to the class 12th aspirants, it is bifurcated into two parts: part a and part b.
Part A Comprises Accounting for Not-for-Profit Organisations and Partnership Firms and Volume II covers Company Accounts. The concepts and illustrations are presented with the help of charts and tables that are really useful to understand the problems and their solutions.
It contains True-False, Fill in the Blanks, matching, Multiple Choice, Short-answer type and practical questions at the end of each chapter that are beneficial for students to test their knowledge of the chapter.
For the students of class 12 this book will definitely assist you in all needs and will boost up your preparations to secure higher marks in the examinations.
Dk goel accountancy class 12 book details
- Book Name –dk goel accountancy class 12 book pdf download
- Format– PDF
- Author– D.K. Goel, Rajesh Goel, Shelly Goel
- Size– mb
- Page- 613
- Subject– accountancy
- Language– English
- Publication- Arya Publications
Dk goel accountancy class 12 book pdf download book Contents
- Financials statements of Not-for-profit organisations
- Accounting for Partnership Firms – Fundamentals
- Change in Profit Sharing Ratio Among the Existing Partners
- Admission of a partner
- Retirement or Death of a Partner
- Dissolution of a Partnership Firm
- Company accounts- issue of shares
- Company accounts- issue of debenture
- Company accounts- redemption of debenture
- Financial Statements of Companies (As per Schedule III)
- Financial Statements Analysis
- Tools for Financial Analysis: Comparative Statements
- Common Size Statements
- Accounting Ratios
- Cash Flow Statement (As per AS – 3 Revised)
Other useful books:
- Magical book on quicker maths pdf
- Fast track objective arithmetic pdf
- wren and martin english grammar pdf
- spectrum modern history pdf
- Shankar ias environment pdf
- Rakesh yadav maths book pdf
- Word power made easy by norman lewis pdf
- Sp bakshi english book pdf
- Lucent general english by ak thakur pdf
- Mb Publication English book PDF
- Play with advanced maths by Abhinay sharma pdf
Disclaimer: BooksWarrior does not own this book pdf, neither created nor scanned. We just provide the link already available on the internet and in google drive. If in any way it violates the law or has any issues then kindly mail us firstname.lastname@example.org to request removal of the link. We do not support piracy.
Comment for any query and feedback.