Subhash kashyap our constitution pdf: Constitutions of any country usually represent the political system and structure of a country, that helps the people to understand the system of a particular country.
It covers various power, rules that govern the society, state and also define the responsibility and power, so that there should not be any misuse. Our Indian constitution is the longest written constitution in the world that was created and adopted by the Constituent Assembly of India on 26 November 1949 and became effective on 26 January 1950. It includes 395 articles that are covered within the 22 parts and 8 schedules.
Subhash kashyap our constitution pdf
In the Indian constitution there is plenty of useful information available that is important to know for the citizens of India. Rights, duties and responsibility are defined for the people and one should be aware about it.
In various competitive examinations, entrance exams, school and college many questions are asked from the constitutions part to test the basic knowledge of a candidate, so it became important for the aspirant to cover important sections to attend the questions correctly. Our constitution by subhash kashyap book pdf is really helpful for the UPSC aspirants and all those who want to grab knowledge about Indian constitutions.
It presents the complex content in a much simplified manner with the help of flow charts, tables, diagrams wherever required. Below there is a pdf download link of our constitution by subhash kashyap available along with the hard copy.
Our constitution by subhash kashyap pdf details
|Book Name||our constitution by subhash kashyap|
|Author||Subhash C Kashyap|
|Language||English and Hindi|
|Publications||Vitasta Publishing Pvt. Ltd|
Our constitution subhash kashyap pdf Contents
- Constitutional history
- Making of the constitutions
- Salient features of the constitutions
- The preamble
- The union and its territory
- Fundamental rights
- Directive principles
- Fundamental duties
- The union executive
- The union legislature
- The judiciary
- The states and union territories
- Union-state relations
- Financial provisions, trade etc.
- Emergency provisions
- Services under the union and the states
- Language provisions
- Amendment of the constitutions
- Panchayati raj
- Miscellaneous, Temporary and special provisions
- Working of the constitutions
- National commission to review the working of the constitutions: An evaluation
Annexure Table of constitutional amendments (1950-2009)
Other useful books:
- RS Sharma Ancient History PDF
- Magical book on quicker maths pdf
- Fast track objective arithmetic pdf
- Rakesh yadav maths book pdf
- Higher engineering mathematics bs grewal pdf
- Quantum CAT book PDF
- UGC net paper 1 books arihant PDF
- Neet PG mcq books PDF
- TR jain macroeconomics pdf free download
Disclaimer: BooksWarrior does not own this book pdf, neither created nor scanned. We just provide the link already available on the internet and in google drive. If in any way it violates the law or has any issues then kindly mail us [email protected] to request removal of the link. We do not support piracy.
Comment for any query and feedback.